Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We may collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are small size files that download on your computer when you visit the LELOGRAMS website. Your computer knows and accepts these files automatically, through the browser you have installed on it.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Cookies are stocked in your computer’s memory and can’t access or read other information stocked in the PC.Therefore, cookies can be assimilated to some ‘bookmarks’ that let your browser carry on his work on a website from the exact moment and place he stopped. Cookies can also be considered identifiers of the Internet users, which let the website know when they come back on that site. Furthermore, cookies memorize the user’s preferences, such as the language chosen on the website.Cookies are not dangerous and there’s no reason to treat them as viruses or damaging files. The used browser allows a setup and a limitation of the cookie file connection.
Cookies are necessary for a full performance of services offered by this website, for a constant improvement of the structure and content and for offering the users a pleasant online experience.
Stocking cookies on the user’s computer offers information on his activities on the website, useful for a personalization and an improvement of the total online experience and for making the next visit even more pleasant, with relevant content, perfectly adapted on the user’s needs and preferences.
Furthermore, cookies offer websites the possibility of monitoring online activities of the users and setting up profiles, that can be used in marketing purposes afterwards. Cookies are used in creating some anonymous statistics which help us understand how a user benefits from or web pages, without him being identified.
How long does a cookie last?
The life of a cookie depends on the objective on which this is placed. Session cookies are used only for one session and can be retained for one website visit only, not being stocked after the user has left the website.
The permanent cookies are stocked for a longer period of time and are used whenever the user revisits the website.
All these categories of cookies can be deleted by the user at any time through the user’s browser settings. If they don’t change from the browser, then the website surfing session automatically implies cookie usage. Below you can read some specifications on stopping the usage of cookies.
How can you stop the cookies?
The deactivation, the refusal of accepting the usage of cookies can make some websites really difficult to surf and visualize. Today, browsers give users the possibility of changing and administrating settings regarding the usage of cookies.
You can access these settings in the menu of the browser you are using. For more details regarding the usage of cookies from your browser, you can access the Help section.
For setting up cookies, please follow the steps below, according to the browser you are using. It is possible that some settings to be a bit different that the one you have got, because of the used version.
- Right corner up, please click on the Chrome Menu > Settings.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Show advanced settings’.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, please click the ‘Content settings’ button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, choose the settings you prefer.
- Deleting cookies: For deleting cookies, please click on ‘All cookies and site data…’, in order to see the whole list of cookies that Chrome has stocked on your hard-disk. Here you can delete cookies individually or all at once, by selecting ‘Remove all’.
Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click on the Menu button and choose ‘Preferences’.
- Select ‘Privacy’ from the side menu.
- From the ‘History’ combo, please choose ‘Use custom settings for history’
- Mark ‘Accept cookies from sites’ for permitting cookies or unmark for stopping the usage of cookies. If you get to experience any problems with cookies, then at ‘Accept’, choose ‘Never’.
- Deleting cookies: If you click on ‘Show cookies…’, a new window will open, where you can select and delete one or more cookies at the same time.
Internet Explorer II
- Select the little wheel on the right side up of the browser and then choose ‘Internet options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Advanced’.
- Set Accept/Block/Prompt according to your necessities, both for the ‘First-party Cookies’ and the ‘Third-party Cookies’. Here you can also check ‘Always allow session cookies’ if you want. Press OK after you have done the settings.
- Deleting cookies: For deleting all the cookies you have to choose the ‘General’ tab from the ‘Internet options’ and click on ‘Delete…’ from the ‘Browsing History’ tab. Check the ‘Cookies and Website Data’ box and click ‘Delete’.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How we use collected information
LELOGRAMS may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns, or retargetting).
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions of the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the address: baba novac 8 a , ap 1113, bucuresti, Romania
This document was last updated on May 24, 2018